Friday, March 7, 2014

This Weeks' Menu

Have I mentioned how much I love meal planning now that I use Plan To Eat to do my planning?? Life. Saver.

Here's whats on the menu this week:
Black Bean and Quinoa Tacos - these have quickly become a family favorite!
Crock pot Beef Ribs - We have gotten to the last meat from our cow purchase and just discovered there were ribs in there!!
Orange Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry
That's it for this week because we have some dinner with friends, and youth group dinner, and scrounged yesterday :)

I am also planning on doing some freezer cooking so here is what I'm hoping to tackle.
Whole Wheat Waffles
Whole Wheat Toaster Pastries

and cause I still wants something sweet but am on a weight loss plan
Skinny Banana Cookies


You can link to my full recipe collection as it builds with my Plan To Eat name littlestarbucksgirl


No comments:

Post a Comment