Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Birthday Banner

Yesterday was Miss Addy's birthday!!  We will actually be celebrating on Saturday when some family is in town visiting, but I made this super fun banner to hang in our living room for the week!

Right after I posted a photo on my facebook page I had a friend ask if she could order some custom letters for a banner.  I did those for her her right away and thought maybe some other people might want some.  In one evening I sold 6 banners!  Crazy!  I am now making and packaging some for a local shop!  Stay tuned, as I will be featuring the shop next week.

I do all the cutting on my cricut. The creativity comes into play when picking my paper combos and layouts. It has been fun.  I even did one for a newborn baby photo shoot.

Also stay tuned for Addy's birthday cake post.  I'm planning a Disney's Frozen cake. I haven't worked with fondant in a while, so I'm hoping I haven't lost my knack for it!


No comments:

Post a Comment