Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Recipe Sharing!

While I have been keeping busy NOT BLOGGING, I have recently been enjoying some more time in the kitchen!  I have been trying some new recipes and wanted to share some with you in case you were looking for some newbies!

If you have a surplus of zucchini lying around this recipe was a FANTASTIC way to use it.  The whole family enjoyed it, and it was pretty low carb!


I also attempted a long cooking session in making Beef Bourguignon... you know THE meal raved about in Julie & Julia (LOVE that movie, btw).  It turned out delicious as well.  I used this recipe shared by Jen Hatmaker on her facebook page.  I made a few alterations because I do not have $40 bottles of Brandy lying around my house... so I opted to buy a cheap $12 from Walmart.  This is not a beginner recipe by the way because it involves flames.
I had a slight heart attack about 30 seconds before I took this photo as the flames hit the microwave.


I also made a bunch of bruschetta from garden tomatoes....SOOOOO good.

I also mad some great zucchini brownies, but of course it's one of the FB share things that I have no link to.  Maybe I'll screen shot it and share it on my blog FB page.

Have you made any delicious new recipes recently??



No comments:

Post a Comment