Monday, July 22, 2013

Summer!!

I guess I am unintentionally taking a blog break this summer! :)  We have been so busy traveling, working, that I have hardly had a moment to sit and collect my thoughts (and projects) to share with you!

I'm already over half way through my pregnancy and it we are preparing our  home and Addy for the new addition.  Our task this past weekend was to tack potty training head on.  She is doing so awesome!  We followed some advice from Happy House of 5 Blog. Thursday was day one, and yesterday we went to church and spent the afternoon on a boat (with potty seat in tow) and she had NO accidents.  Keep in mind she was showing all the signs of readiness and I still fully anticipate accidents, but we are diaper free and loving it!! :)

We have so many projects going on that I can't wait to fill you in on!
-Jon is building  a new patio table to eating
-We are moving Addys bedroom downstairs which means I get to decorate it for a girl (since her gender was a suprise)
-With the bedroom move comes lots of painting, deocrating, crafting and sewing so I will have a montage of things to update you with come fall!

Blessings to you!


No comments:

Post a Comment