Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Plan to Eat!

I am now a mother to two children... and have been for nearly three months.  I can hardly believe how much more time consuming and exhausting adding one baby to this family has been.  It has been absolutely wonderful though!  I will share some photos soon. 


With every minute of my life under evaluation I decided to take a leap and try out a meal planning program.  It has a free 30 day trial and I didn't have to put any credit card info in until after the trial if I wanted to purchase... which I did!

Simple Meal Planning - Plan to Eat


I just wanted to share this wonderful program because it has saved me probably 1-2 hours a week, plus I'm certain it's saving grocery money for it's less than $4/month subscription.


Plan to Eat has been my favorite meal planning tool yet (and I've researched quite a few).
Why I love Plan to Eat!
1. I get to use MY recipes!!!   Most other programs send you their own recipes and grocery lists.  This program allows you to enter your own family favorites, and make importing recipes from websites SUPER easy. 


2. Creates my grocery list from MY recipes I choose. 


3. An iPhone App make my shopping list easily available where ever I'm at.  It also shows you your recipes you are using for that day so you don't have to search in your file folder or online to get back to it.


4. It's Inexpensive. 


5. It takes no time to plan.  The first few weeks I put an hour or so of time into importing our favorite recipes, but now meal planning/list making takes literally 5-15 minutes by dragging the recipes I want into their calendar. 


This mommy needed help with some time prioritization and this REALLY has helped me.
You can get your free 30 day trial here.  If you try it out make sure to install the recipe importer into your bookmark bar of your browser.  That is what has been such a huge help to me.  I also have been making WAY more of those pinterest recipes I've pinned as this program makes it so easy!


You can also add friends and share your recipes.  My login is littlestarbucksgirl so you can find me if you want to share or check out my recipes!


Anywho, there is my tip of the day!!
I hope to be more consistent on here, but no promises people. 

No comments:

Post a Comment