Friday, October 11, 2013

LNO Resources

Hi Ladies!!  Here are some links to help you with what I spoke about at our DIY Ladies Night Out!

Couponing
Money Saving Mom's Series (see the bottom of this post for the full series list) - this post will give you the ins and outs of couponing in DETAIL.  If you want to see major saving read the entire series!!

Playing the Drugstore Game Part 1 and Part 2

My Favorite Deal Blogs
Money Saving Mom
Seattle Moms Deal Finder
Frugal Living Northwest

My Favorite Daily Deal Sites
Zulily - Fantastic Deals on big brand names!
RueLaLa Fantastic Deals on big brand names!
Plum District Fantastic Deals on big brand names!

My Money Saving Tips  - Below are the links to the individual posts in a series I did on my blog for money saving tips!  I covered some of these briefly at Ladies Night Out but these are more detailed and have some things I didn't even have time to mention!

Money Saving Tip: Budget for your Splurges!

Money Saving Tip: Find a Frugal Hobby

Money Saving Tip: Menu Planning

Money Saving Tip: Strategic Shopping Skills

Money Saving Tip: Couponing

Money Saving Tip: Comparison Shopping

Money Saving Tip: Entertainment Evaluation

Money Saving Tip: Earn Free Money!

Money Saving Tip: Transportation Evaluation

Money Saving Tip: Buying Second Hand

Money Saving Tip: Cloth Diapering

Money Saving Tip: DIY (Do It Yourself)

Money Saving Tip: Just Ask!


No comments:

Post a Comment